The Place to Learn
At The Cooks Place, we believe that cooking and all its aspects should be relaxed, fun and enjoyable. But we also recognise that sometimes you need to get down to business and really, really work hard to develop yourself and your business.
That's why we offer a range of programs for chef development, food education and more focused sessions for professional organisations and businesses.
Our current program of events include the below, check out the course pages for the most recent listing and check back regularly for new additions.
Cooking the Books
- £20 per ticket includes a glass of wine and 2-course dinner
- Short evening courses from 7 pm - 9 pm
- Join Liz Ellis of Kemps Book Shop, Malton for discussion on our chosen book while Gilly rustles up two dishes from the book, demo and dine style.
Saturday NightTake Away
- £50 per person to attend and cook a meal for two. Send the men to us to cook the dinner and we will send them back with a fab 2-course meal.
Food Photography & Styling Workshop
- Ideal for bloggers, chefs, foodies, bakers and cooks, hosted by Kyte Photography
- £215 per person for a full day's cooking, styling, photographing and of course eating!
For full details, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you to discuss your requirements.